MandM

Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

WDW Scavenger Hunt News - Finally!

So with all the excitement last week, I just hadn't had a chance to talk about the fact that FINALLY....D23 announced that tickets for the WDW Scavenger Hunt will be available starting February 24.

I've had this event on my radar since it was announced. Two days to go through all four parks.

It's like the Amazing Race for Disney World!

I feel like that classic Disney commercial - "I can't sleep - I'm too excited!"

The dates have been announced for what seems like for-e-ver.  I book a villa at BCV and sat tight because I was not going to book airfare until I know this event was for sure going to happen.

Now that I know it's happening, I'm sitting tight, biting my nails, watching for an airfare sale.  I rarely plan last minute trips.  Waiting this long to buy airfare gives me the willies. But I'm playing chicken with Delta and we'll see when I flinch.

DD and I will be a team.  The boys have their trip to BSA SeaBase in June so I can kinda justify a girls adventure.  A little.

I'm a little excited to see if this plays out the way I want it to. I need Tink to send some pixie dust this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment